Sarah Palin Mocks Science?!?

That's like a tricycle making fun of a Camaro... Although she promised to provide a voice and become an advocate in Washington D.C. for families afflicted with the special needs of children with physical and mental handicaps, that voice may turn out to be no more than an empty prayer, as evidenced by Sarah Palin's condescending and utterly ignorant remarks about, and her wish to cut funding for, basic and standard genetic research that in many cases can be directly applied to improve the public good, including that of children with special needs!



Yes, this is coming from a vice-presidential candidate in the 21st century who wants creationism taught in school...

I am going to be as restrained and measured as I can possibly be about this: Sarah Palin is a fucking idiot!
.

2 comments:

  1. This woman makes me soooo mad!!! ... but she also kind of makes me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the future of the planet weren't hanging on this election, I think I would love to get my daily dose of humor from this lady too, I have to admit...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site