Samuel Jackson - 'Wake the F++k Up' for Obama

Children's bedtimes stories used to bore me to tears (maybe that's the point?) until I finally came across one that really resonates with the reality of parenting: Go the F**k to Sleep. And if the book itself wasn't already awesome all on its own, the audio version was read by none other than Samuel Jackson. If you haven't heard it yet, have a listen here.

Well, last time he wanted his child to go the fuck to sleep, but he wants you to wake the fuck up because if you don't, and Romney/Ryan get elected, your dreams are probably going to turn into nightmares.



I'm not all that comfortable with having children in political advertisements, but I do love me some swearing, so it's all good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site