Stephen Colbert - America Again: Re-Becoming the Greatness We Never Weren't

Sorry for the sparse presence recently folks, but I've been buried under a mountain of work with the end of the semester. Last night, for instance, I got a chance to have some breakfast only after midnight, and as I poured myself a bowl of cereal, I started watching a recent interview with Stephen Colbert at Google that just had to be posted here.

Why? Because in trying to explain the title of his latest book, Stephen Colbert starts the whole interview by explaining how St. Anselm's ontological argument for the existence of god works, and he actually does a phenomenal job for someone explaining it off the cuff.

Later on there's talk about the unexamined life, so you automatically start thinking of Socrates, and even though the whole thing is humorous, there are bits and pieces of philosophy, and ideas worth thinking about, all over the place, so enjoy:




1 comment:

  1. I like your contents about philosophy ideas. it very enlightnment for me as your reader blogs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site