Philosophy of Time

Sorry about the sparse entries lately. My mind has been busy with a bunch of personal stuff.

So today is the release of the last installment of The Dark Knight series, so I figured you're probably looking for some sort of light-minded stimulation to deal with the inevitable boredom, and I thought to myself, why not have a little introduction to the philosophy of time? It's precisely the kind of subject that makes a summer Friday go by all the more quickly :p



Obviously, this is a bit old, and just barely scratches the surface of this topic, but I hope you can see that time presents all sorts of interesting and paradoxical questions for which we don't yet have a fully satisfactory understanding. That opens up the possibility that maybe you'll be the person to figure it all out one day, so get to work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site