Miniatur Wunderland

If for some reason you ever get to visit Hamburg, you'll definitely want to reserve some time to visit Miniatur Wunderland, the world's largest model railway in the world. You've probably seen the traditional model railway before, but you've never seen one quite like this. Sure, there are moving trains and nice landscapes, but it also includes computerized action sequences that take place in the miniature equivalent of various actual cities and tourist attractions around the world. Just check out the video, I guarantee you'll be impressed.



Any of you, dear readers, live close to the Hamburg area and have an extra couch I could crash in if I ever manage to make my way over there? :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks, mdownunder! I'll keep you posted if I ever make my way there :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site