Belief in Evolution versus National Wealth

I have no idea how many of you follow items I share but don't actually post as entries on this blog, so it just occurred to me that you may not have seen the following picture (from Calamities of Nature), which represents a disturbing picture concerning our place in the intersection between financial wealth and sophistication in biological science :(



And if you do want to keep up with interesting and funny articles and other bits I share, you can follow me on twitter, or my google shared items page (to which you can also subscribe through its rss feed), or add me to your google+ circles (which also links to my google buzz). Is your head is spinning yet? :)

Oh, and don't forget to like our Facebook page!

1 comment:

  1. OK - but what would the chart look like if countries like India, Pakistan, Afganistan, Yemen, Sudan, Egypt, Nigeria etc etc etc were included?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site