Winter Time Lapse

If you thought winter was over a few weeks ago when the temperatures were starting to rise, you must have found the past week or so incredibly disappointing and frustrating... I know I did.

But however cold it's been, none of it compares to what Randy Halverson must have endured putting together the following magnificent video documenting the winter in South Dakota during sub-zero degree weather and -25F windchills... all for your viewing delight:



And if you thought that was great, Henry Jun Wah Lee is about to mesmerize you with his sequence taken in Yosemite National Park:



Suddenly I actually want to be there now...

And if you want more beauties of this sort, check out the time lapse tag.
.

2 comments:

  1. ooooo pretty! I love the music too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been listening to that song non-stop for a week now...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site