Blog Hiatus

As you probably surmise, dear readers, this blog is a product of love. I firmly believe that exposing others to interesting, challenging and diverse ideas might just be the spark that can inspire someone to pursue any of these questions in more depth. And my sincere hope is that the Philosophy Monkey blog may create even the smallest difference for a better and more educated world.

And while I love blogging and sharing with all of you, I've recently been dealt a heavy personal blow whose impact is simply making it impossible for me to sleep or concentrate on anything else. I am announcing, therefore, that I will be taking a break from this blog until I can get my life back in order.

I don't know when I'll be back, but if you subscribe to this blog through email, facebook or an rss feed, you'll be notified the next time there is a new entry.

In the meantime, I would like to thank to all the people who visit regularly. Seeing the number of hits this page receives daily, even though it's a one-man operation from a nobody in a dark corner of the world, is always an inspiration to continue sharing good stuff.
.

10 comments:

  1. I hope you can get through whatever it is you are dealing with, I check your blog daily and hope you will return.

    Kind Regards

    A grateful long-time reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. take care, thanks for all the great posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have appreciated this blog so much.
    It made a big difference in my life.
    To speak of you as an educator is to drain the vocabulary of superlatives.
    Hope to see you soon.
    Your grateful student,
    Ts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take all the time you need. Take care of yourself, and I hope things get better for you soon. When you're ready, we'll be here to continue reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please feel better!!! We will all miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for what you do, and all the best with whatever is to come. We'll wait for your return when you are ready. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope everything works out for you, sorry to hear you are dealing with a challenging situation. If you need to write something for your own mental well-being, please do so... we're not just here for our entertainment, we can also be a support group for you! Take care and don't forget to pray to the FSM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. may you get through whatever in the best possible way. Be safe.
    All the best,

    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. "No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking."
    Voltaire

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site