The Perseids (and We) Are Back!

Hi folks! Sorry about the recent silence around here. Went out on a little fun hiatus and visited some truly spectacular places out West. I'll post some pictures here soon.

In the meantime, and while I try to reorganize my life and catch up with everything I've missed for the past few weeks, we have urgent business to attend to! This weekend, with peaks tonight actually, we are visited by residents of outer space: the Perseid meteor showers. These are probably the most impressive of all annual showers, so do your best to go out, lie back and take in the show. You'll thank me for it.



And if that's not enough to motivate you, perhaps this time-lapse footage of a previous shower will convince you.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site