Two Teams, One Cup - Let the Games Begin!

I don't have TV to watch the games on, time to even try, or knowledge of the different teams to be able to have a clue what's going on and how everyone stacks against everyone else. So, to everyone with whom I've wagered, just let me know how much money you'll owe me once the World Cup is over. I'm sure there's a five-dollar bill with my name on it somewhere :)

In the meantime, enjoy this kick-ass montage featuring the possible world-wide consequences of a single kick of a soccer ball. I'd try to explain the philosophical notions behind possible worlds and alternate universes, but I gotta go to work...



Here is a hilarious forecast of the first U.S. vs England game, reported by American/British correspondent John Oliver:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
World Cup 2010: Into Africa - Two Teams, One Cup
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party


Check out other entries in the sports tag.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site