Louis C K - Telling It Like It Is

Time to get real. You wouldn't admit it in public, but come on... we both know being white is pretty awesome ;)

As Louis CK explains in the following clip, we're not saying that white people are better than everyone else, only that it's better to be white than anything else, and after you hear the explanation behind this distinction, I'm pretty sure you'll agree :)



Can't even hurt ma'feelings :)

And if you've ever wondered about the difference between girls and women... here is one thought-provoking take on the subject :)


And if you're a guy, I'm sure you've had this surreal experience at some point in your life:


I feel like my soul transmigrated into this dude while I was sleeping... except I still prefer chicks :)

Hat tip to Helen!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site