Thomas Jefferson Pwns Sarah Palin

I don't get how people can just willfully make up their own facts, believe their own inventions, and subsequently completely forget/ignore the fact that they fabricated the whole thing, but that's probably why I'm not a preacher or a politician...

It seems Sarah Palin wants America to revert back to its founding constitutional principles, and so I find myself in the very unfamiliar position of actually agreeing with her. The catch, of course, is that this "real American" gilf doesn't realize that the principles upon which our experiment in democracy and individual liberty is based were intentionally secular.

So here is a (very short) list of some of the things that some of the most prominent Founding Fathers had to say on the issue:




And let's not even get started on what Thomas Paine thought of the Christian religion...
.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still stuck on the thought that Palin wants to revert America to 1775. Really? Is she prepared to make herself a subject of the British crown?

    Please tell me she isn't THAT STUPID.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site