Insane Clown Posse - Miracles & Other Gay Ass Shit

Whenever I have a question about how the world works, I usually either hit the books or try to investigate the question for myself, always assuming that there must be some natural explanation for the phenomenon raising my curiosity.

As it turns out, however, it seems that I’ve been wasting my time… What I really should have been doing all along is just ask the Insane Clown Posse (a pair of gangsta wannabe 30-something-year-old cracker stoners bent on painting their faces like clowns) to break it down for me with a catchy beat, cheesy lyrics and some lame-ass rhymes:




And if that wasn't intellectually stimulating enough, Saturday Night Live caught wind of this diatribe of intellectual runs and decided to parody it:



And if you can't access Hulu because you're not in the US, you should be able to see the video below:



Now, if they really believe in magic, I dare them to disappear :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site