Paranormal Activity Deleted Scenes

I don't know if you watched the movie Paranormal Activity. As a rather staunch materialist, I don't subscribe to the ridiculous notion of spooks, so the whole idea of horror ghost movies is normally lost on me, since I can't get scared by something I don't believe exists. Take me on an elevator to a 5th floor, though, and I'll totally poop my pants!

Anyway, I try to be the kind of person whose beliefs are based on evidence, and though I didn't use to believe in ghosts, this movie has managed to make me a believer and re-evaluate all my physicalist assumptions:


Well, to be fair, what really made me change my mind were the following deleted scenes. I challenge anyone not to believe in the supernatural after viewing this:


Now those funky smells in my room finally make sense :)
.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad BCC doesn't have a 5th floor,futhermore, i would not want to be on an elevator with you if it did.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site