Yahweh or No Way - Dinosaurs and Black Market Kidneys Edition

I don't know whether this is pure hilarious genius or whether my sniffles medication is making me delirious, but the following Colbert Report segment has me rolling on the floor laughing, so I feel compelled to share with everyone.

There is probably no better get-out-of-jail-free card for corruption and ethical misconduct than the faith card of religion, from creationist claims of human/dinosaur coexistence, to evasion of taxes, retroactive and posthumous religious conversion and the human organ black market... oye vay!

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Yahweh or No Way - Dinosaur Adventure Land & Black Market Kidneys
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTasers


Amen, brotha!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site