Richard Feynman - The Character of Physical Law

When I was a college student, I was blessed to have truly inspiring and knowledgeable professors who planted in my mind the seeds of questioning, learning and wonder. My life is infinitely richer because of them. Still, I wouldn't have minded being taught some physics by Richard Feynman, not only because of his expertise and his unique way of understanding the world but because of his quirky personality and his great sense of humor.

Thankfully for all of us, Bill Gates recently purchased the rights to Feynman's 1964 Messenger Lectures, and has made them all publically available at Project Tuva, so now we can all learn some physics and philosophy of science from the master of disaster. Here is the first lecture to whet your intellectual apetite:








Watch Feynman meditate on the pleasure of finding things out.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site