10 Things You Didn't Know About Orgasm

I don't care how much of a sex machine you think you are; if you've never given an orgasm to a corpse, or if you haven't been masturbating since you were a fetus, you're way behind on your practice. And that's just the beginning; in this fascinating and hilarious presentation, Bonk author Mary Roach shares some of the fascinating findings about orgasm she came across while doing research for her must-read book.

And if you need a scientific excuse for that chronic case of masturbation, you've come to the right place :)


I respect and love scientists, especially daring geeky ones, but I have a different hypothesis to explain the seminal odor in women's breath after sex ;)

Forget CPR! Next time I have to resuscitate someone, I'm going to make them cum back to life! :)
.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site