Being a Detective Who Talks to Ghosts Not As Exciting As It Looks on TV

Psychics crack me up. I saw one this weekend. She didn't know my name, and didn't realize the one I gave her was made up. Seriously, who doesn't get that Ben Dover is made up? :)   At the end of our session, when I asked her if she knew I wasn't going to pay her, she looked puzzled and then surprised. So, either I kick ass at being a man of mystery, or she has no supernatural powers. I'll let you decide.

But if you still believe there's something to this supernatural business, you might be interested to hear what one expert insider has to say about it. Oh, man, is it spooky!



Oooo.... I see blood marks... or could it be the ketchup I spilled earlier?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site