Attenborough on Fossilization

When I kick the proverbial bucket, I don't want to follow the tradition of being cremated and having my ashes dispersed to the wind. Obviously, I won't care what happens to my body once I no longer exist, but if I could have a choice while I'm still alive, I'd like to be buried and leave a good fossil :)

If you agree with my sentiment and want to maximize your chances of leaving an intact imprint of yourself for generations to come and study (or possibly desecrate... some people are weird like that), or just want to learn how fossils are formed, Sir David Attenborough, with his charismatic eloquence, is here to help and educate.



You guessed it, I'm going to have myself buried in amber. The question is whether I should leave a nude or wear speedos and a bow-tie ;)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site