Bill Maher: Pope on Fire

I'm not a great fan of Bill Maher. Although I agree with him on a number of issues, he strikes me as generally more obnoxious and belligerent than funny. However, every now and then he does have some good funny moments, and I'd be remiss if I didn't share that with everyone.

Recently, a picture of a bonfire in Poland seemed to some to resemble the late pope John Paul II, and the official Vatican position is that it is indeed a miraculous image of the pope. Well, Bill came up with a few alternatives equally likely:



Too soon??? What, are we waiting for all the survivors to die before we can make jokes about stuff that happened half a century ago? Isn't that a bit hypocritical?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site