Lewis Black on Stupidity

Here is a little Lewis Black to bring some common sense to our lives. I watched him perform this sequence with my friend Andrea a few years back, and I gotta tell you, once he gets going you'll struggle to breathe... too bad this clip doesn't include his thoughts on soy milk: it can't be milk because milk comes from titties, and there are no soy titties... it should be called soy juice...



And given the recent opening of the "Creation Museum," which makes the ridiculous claim that dinosaurs and humans co-existed sometime in the last 6,000 years, I thought this next clip would be perfectly appropriate:



I love it: "These people are watching The Flinstones as if it were a documentary..."
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site