Finger Eleven

I've fallen way behind on the music world this past semester, but while driving the other day I accidentally heard part of a song that just screamed "finger eleven!" to me. I happen to have a pretty good ear when it comes to recognizing musical styles and subtle sounds embedded in the background of music, so I went home, looked for them, and sure enough, they're coming out with a new album.

If you don't know them, Finger Eleven is a Canadian band that hits the full spectrum between super mellow and hardcore heavy, as you can probably tell from the small selection in the playlist below. Unfortunately, there are no videos for many of their best songs, so you'll just have to visit their site to listen to more of their stuff if you're interested.



By the way, Drag Me Down is an awesome song if you like to go out running and need the motivation to keep a good pace.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site