The Awesomest Sentence I Read Today

This hilarious paragraph is from a student's philosophy term-paper (minus some grammatical and spelling errors):
The thing that irritates me the most about God is when people praise him for everything they do. At the Grammy awards, actors and actresses receive their awards and say "first off, I would like to thank God. He/she is the reason why I'm standing here tonight." Bullsh*t! The reason you are there tonight is because you worked hard to become an actor, or your good looks got you there... When someone goes to jail and they are being prosecuted they don't say "first off, I'd like to condemn God. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be sitting here today."
Thanks to Ben Newberg for making the grading process funnier and less painful.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site