Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

This damn snow storm forced me to shovel the driveway four times in the last 24 hours! My body can't take any more shoveling, but no amount of physical labor can stop me from enjoying a good snow fight...

The background behind first picture is hilarious: after making some snow angels, I saw my girlfriend making a snowball, so instead of running away or making one of my own, I just ran over and tackled her professional football style... she never saw it coming...



Then things evened out some more and returned to their regular status: me running away from the bully, even though I have almost a foot on her...



I hope you are also making the best out of this stormy situation...
.

3 comments:

  1. You guys make a super-cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are running away from her. I guess we know who's the boss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute the two of you playing in the snow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site