I'm'a sicko

So I've been super sick this weekend... The worst part is that it's spring break in one of the schools I teach, so it would have been nice to take a breather and catch up with all the craziness of administrative stuff I keep putting off.

Why did I get sick? I think it's because I had to clean my room. I've always believed that a messy room is a sign of a brilliant mind, but no one around here bought my theory, so I had to clean up. Now that my room is the cleanest it's ever been, I'm afraid my IQ is going to drop significantly... so future posts might be devoted to American Idol or the Backdoor Boys, or whatever other nonsense is out there. If that's the case, you can blame my family and my girlfriend...

Oh, and the reason I got sick from cleaning my room is due to another theory of mine: I'm allergic to cleaning. I should have had an epi pen with me when all this went down... what a nightmare...

I can't describe the joys of being sick: I can barely taste anything, I struggle to breathe, my nose won't stop running, which has caused a number of nose bleeds, my brain feels like either it's too big for my skull or like it's too small for it (I can't figure out which yet, which might already be an indication that my IQ is dropping), my throat itches and when I lie down to sleep I feel I'm drowning in my own snot... pretty picture, I know...

And now that the room is finally clean, it's time to start grading and preparing my work for the week ahead. The video below perfectly describes my enthusiasm...


.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that you blamed your niece for tjis and the real reason was mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be you got sick from all the dust you had to clean out of the room, and the real moral of the story is to clean it more often. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Embed this blog on your site